To all Rutland Schools Parents and Families,
Fall 2020: RMS Student Learning Preference Registration Commitment
Rutland City Schools, including Rutland High School and Stafford Technical Center, request your assistance as we survey parent input in preparation for the reopening of schools in the fall of 2020. Our district and building teams are making plans aligned with guidance from the Vermont Agency of Education and the Vermont Department of Health. We need your thoughts as well. For each family, please complete this short survey by July 14, 2020. Thank you in advance for your collaboration. Please Click HERE to complete the survey.
Click HERE for the Parent/Guardian Access form for Infinite Campus. This form will give us the information we need to set up parent/guardians in Infinite Campus. Once we gather the necessary information, we will enter it into Infinite Campus. Once completed, we will mail home your sign on and password information. Any questions, please reach out to Rebecca.email@example.com. Thank you.
Click HERE for RMS Learning On-Line - a site intended to provide access to many things to help with On-line Learning at RMS.
Click HERE for the RCPS Continuity. of Learning Plan Summary.
Click HERE for the 4/16/20 RMS Family Remote Learning Support. Message
Click HERE to link to Clever.
Student led conferences for all RMS students have been postponed until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
RMS or RHS Students in need of a Chromebook for online learning, please click HERE for information.
We rejoice in our community. We are REAL.
- We are honest
- We take ownership of any action or inaction that breaks our rules.
- We are prepared for the school day.
- We treat ourselves, others and property with care.
- We follow the directions of people responsible for our safety and care.
- We participate, listen and ask questions.
- We celebrate our strengths and the strengths of others.
We interact respectfully with others, including those with whom we have differences. For example, we...
- Actively listen.
- Consider the point of view of others.
- We are kind and patient with each other.
- We use polite, thoughtful words and actions to resolve our disagreements
- We help ourselves and others learn and succeed.
- We help others by sharing our skills and talents as equals.