Click HERE to lint to Clever.
Student led conferences for all RMS students have been postponed until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
RMS or RHS Students in need of a Chromebook for online learning, please click HERE for information.
Remote Learning Form
As we all prepare for school closures and supporting remote student learning, we need to make sure there are clear lines of communication. Please take a few moments to complete this form so that we can best support you and your student(s). Thank you for your continued support.
Click HERE to complete the form.
Click HERE to read the RMS Message for March 20, 2020
Click HERE to read Rutland Middle School January 2020 Community Newsletter.
We rejoice in our community. We are REAL.
- We are honest
- We take ownership of any action or inaction that breaks our rules.
- We are prepared for the school day.
- We treat ourselves, others and property with care.
- We follow the directions of people responsible for our safety and care.
- We participate, listen and ask questions.
- We celebrate our strengths and the strengths of others.
We interact respectfully with others, including those with whom we have differences. For example, we...
- Actively listen.
- Consider the point of view of others.
- We are kind and patient with each other.
- We use polite, thoughtful words and actions to resolve our disagreements
- We help ourselves and others learn and succeed.
- We help others by sharing our skills and talents as equals.