School starts August 28th!
Click HERE for Opening Day Information.
This August RCPS is seeking input from our community and families. Please complete this survey so that we can better serve you. Click HERE to begin.
We rejoice in our community. We are REAL.
- We are honest
- We take ownership of any action or inaction that breaks our rules.
- We are prepared for the school day.
- We treat ourselves, others and property with care.
- We follow the directions of people responsible for our safety and care.
- We participate, listen and ask questions.
- We celebrate our strengths and the strengths of others.
We interact respectfully with others, including those with whom we have differences. For example, we...
- Actively listen.
- Consider the point of view of others.
- We are kind and patient with each other.
- We use polite, thoughtful words and actions to resolve our disagreements
- We help ourselves and others learn and succeed.
- We help others by sharing our skills and talents as equals.