Click HERE to read Letter to Rutland Middle School Parents - October 11, 2019
We rejoice in our community. We are REAL.
- We are honest
- We take ownership of any action or inaction that breaks our rules.
- We are prepared for the school day.
- We treat ourselves, others and property with care.
- We follow the directions of people responsible for our safety and care.
- We participate, listen and ask questions.
- We celebrate our strengths and the strengths of others.
We interact respectfully with others, including those with whom we have differences. For example, we...
- Actively listen.
- Consider the point of view of others.
- We are kind and patient with each other.
- We use polite, thoughtful words and actions to resolve our disagreements
- We help ourselves and others learn and succeed.
- We help others by sharing our skills and talents as equals.