Parent Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, October 18th (afternoon & evening) and Friday, October
19th(morning). Conferences last 10 minutes with each teacher. The scheduling window for conferences will be open from Wednesday, October 10th until Tuesday, October 16th at 11:00pm. We look forward to seeing each of you at conferences, and students are encouraged to attend with their parents.
The following are the directions on how to schedule Parent-Student conferences. Please use the link below to access our conference scheduling program:
Here are the instructions: Register (new users)
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- For each child, enter a student ID (which is your child’s First name and Last Name) and birthdate
Enter as mm/dd/yyyy)
If you have previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. The system will know about your appointments and the children you have added to your account.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color (You will only see teachers with whom your children have classes). Click on a square to book that time.
- Click “Create Appointment”.
Repeat until you have a time with each teacher with whom you would like to visit.
- At any time you can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time, or to cancel the appointment.
Please Note: If you would like to make an appointment but you do not have access to a computer or if you have questions, please contact Miranda Burton at 786-1890 or email@example.com.
Student Schedule for Conference Days:
October 18th will be an early release day for RMS, students are dismissed at 11:00. (Lunch is not served on this day.) There is no school Friday, October 19th, due to conferences.